- How to present user certificate to the server to establish HTTP/SSL/TSL connection
- How to use HTTP channel with HttpWebclient
- 400 forbidden exception when tried to connect a server that expect certificate.
400 forbidden exception when tried to connect a server that expect certificate.
In order to solve this problem you need to pragmatically discover user certificate in your user store and then need to attach with server. it is two step process
- Pragmatically retrieve certificate from your user store. Please refer to my previous blog post How to export loggedin user`s certificate programmatically
- Attach the same to your HTTP web request instance
X509Certificate userCert = CertificateHalper.GetClientCertificate(“User Name”);